SMpv Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hero information, formations, runes, gear and help

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Formation (Barrowed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Formation  (Barrowed) Empty
PostSubject: Formation (Barrowed)   Formation  (Barrowed) EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 10:20 pm

People refer to the grid in different ways. So there is no confusion. I will label the grid for how it will be referred to here:

1 2 3

4 5 6

7 8 9

Just a note that may sound like common sense but it took me a while to pick up on it. When people say to put a hero in the front row. Your front row is actually your right hand column. (I had this crazy idea that front row was either the top or bottom). So in essence your grid is exactly the way your screen will look.

Ok, so in trying to figure out how to do this page. I have determined that it is more like a Chess match and trying to figure out which squares work best. So for right now until we get something engraved in stone. I am going to list suggestions as they are made. I see this part as more of a trial and error that is still being tested.

1. Before the Cerebus and Baal battles make a formation, Gunner suggested 1,2,5,7,8.

Square 8- You may have a hero that starts with orange line (I think that is the higher morale) 1/3 full and will give you a power

hit.

Remember that the hits you have start with 3,6,9,2,5,8,1,4,7 and the hits Cerebus and Baal have kill each hit.

Square 1-recommend main hero

Square 5-recommend worse hero

Back to top Go down
https://smpvguildforum.forumotion.com

Formation (Barrowed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SMpv Guild Forum :: Basic Info For Guiding You-
Jump to: