SMpv Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hero information, formations, runes, gear and help

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Runes and the Hero's Best guide i have found

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Runes and the Hero's Best guide i have found Empty
PostSubject: Runes and the Hero's Best guide i have found   Runes and the Hero's Best guide i have found EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 10:29 pm

Proper Runes For Heros In Tynon

Without having the proper runes for your hero's in Tynon you will find it difficult to beat many bosses and other players. There are several rune guide that you can find online for Tynon but these are based upon what a player tested before updates to Tynon. Many changes have been done to Tynon and the combat system does change with these updates. For instance some claim the rune break is useless or the rune dexterousness does not work that well. This is not exactly true, it may have been at one time when these players was testing but many changes have been made since then.

As with all online games that deal with things such as runes, there are some that will do no good for some hero's while they work excellent for other hero's. For instance a critical rune such as advantage works great on your main hero while it is useless for mages. Building proper runes takes time and testing and some of these runes are based upon the hero's you have chosen to use. While some runes may not be able to be used now due to slots not being open they will come in handy later on when you start unlocking slots.

When first starting out you will need to use cheap and lower level runes but as you start to grow you want to use the proper runes for your hero's. Below is a very basic guide on the proper runes for your hero's in tynon. This is by no means a complete set it and forget strategy, you will need to upgrade and change runes as you grow stronger. This guide is not mentioning the lower class hero's, so keep them in mind if you are just starting out. Example Cathrine would be the same as Shayd or Mehviden would be the same as smoulder or Alexa would be the same as Rhize and so on. You will notice the below layout says Dodge or Block, you can use either but it is in my opinion far better to use dodge.

* Main Hero - Morale, Dodge or Block, Health, Hit Rating, Skill Attack, Physical Attack, Break, Critical

* Cianna and Valla - Morale, Health, Skill Attack, Hit Rating, Physical Defense, Skill Defense, Dodge or Block

* Shayd and Smoulder - Intenseness, Health, Dexterousness, Skill Defense, Dodge or Block, Break, Hit Rating

* Adamanti - Morale, Dodge or Block, Health, Hit Rating, Skill Attack, Physical Attack, Break, Critical

* Alexa and Saffron - Morale, Dodge or Block, Health, Hit Rating, Skill Attack, Physical Defense, Skill Defense

* Blood - Righteousness, Physical Attack, Skill Attack, Health, Break, Hit Rating, Dodge or Block

Again the above is not set in stone and you are urged to do some of your own testing based upon the hero's that you have chosen to use.

Discover more about the tynon rune temple and runes by visiting our tynon rune temple guide
Back to top Go down
https://smpvguildforum.forumotion.com

Runes and the Hero's Best guide i have found
Page 1 of 1